Attorney at Law
Garavalia was born in Carbondale, Illinois in 1972 and has been engaged in the practice of law in Illinois since 1998. Mr. Garavalia joined the firm in February 2010 and maintains a general practice handling all manner of civil cases including personal injury, family law, contract law, workers’ compensation and other matters. In addition, Mr. Garavalia is actively involved in the firm’s representation of its corporate and other business clients in the areas of business organization, commercial law, banking law, bankruptcy, foreclosures, collections, sales and acquisitions, and real estate transactions. Mr. Garavalia also practices in the areas of probate and estate planning.
Areas of Practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law – J.D., 1998
- Southern Illinois University at Carbondale – B.A., 1994
Mr. Garavalia is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the St. Clair County Bar Association, and the East St. Louis Bar Association.
- State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Hospice of Southern Illinois, Inc. Board of Directors – Member
- Belleville, Illinois Chamber of Commerce